English Language Challenges

Even though I have learned a lot of my knowledge about English since I was a child while I played videogames (and this can still apply until this day), read some texts while I attended school, watched movies in their native language, watched some TV series with the same method that I used with the movies, and tried to speak English in some tests from school. My experience learning English at university has been really nice, I have had the chance to meet new people, got the chance to remember a lot of knowledge that I might have forgotten and learned a lot of new expressions that I had not the opportunity to learn, this since i learned mostly American English, and the classes that we got to experience where practically only en British English.
The other important point about this subject was the use of blogs, with this I got the experience of developing my English in a way that I have never done before, even though I am used to make some comments in the internet, it was never at the level of the blogs, if I compare how I used to express myself in English at the beginning and now I think that I could say that I have improved.
I think that the most important point that I need to improve is how I express myself, even if I am still improving while I finish this course, I think that I will try to develop my knowledge in this area. My plans to get better in this is watching movies, watching TV Series, reading books, and all this in the native language.

Like I said before I use English while I surf on the internet, I make some comments in some websites that are mostly in English; another instance is while I play video games online, a lot of video games that I play have mostly of their community in places where English is their native language, so I must type in English.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Holidays

Addiction: Drugs of Abuse

Changes To My Study Programme